Kushscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kushscape

Runescape private server Kushscape!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application
Some Guys Suck I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:19 am by captaincracker

» back i am..?
Some Guys Suck I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:21 pm by joezoe

» ya.. well.. im back :D
Some Guys Suck I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:32 am by king kush

» Some Guys Suck
Some Guys Suck I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:13 pm by king kush

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
king kush
Some Guys Suck I_vote_lcapSome Guys Suck I_voting_barSome Guys Suck I_vote_rcap 
flava flave
Kopy
Lloyd
somfb
xxDiluted2xx
tee rex69
joezoe
captaincracker
Poll

Some Guys Suck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
king kush
Owner
Owner
king kush

Some Guys Suck Empty
PostSubject: Some Guys Suck   Some Guys Suck I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:18 pm

Ok well i was off forums for awhile and everything ended up being deleted so im not sure who did this either kopy or Somfb? i dont no who to think did this but my biggest hint was somfb since he just became one of the owners and everything is Screwed up now. So if it was Kopy then to kopy why did you even help me make these forums and try to get our own server.
Back to top Go down
https://kushscape.board-directory.net/forum.htm
Kopy
Admin
Admin

Some Guys Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Guys Suck   Some Guys Suck I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:28 pm

Yah it was me who deleted we almost had it up then didnt and it took to much time so we pretty much quitted lol, and I didnt help you make them you helped me i am the forum owner? but yah im just gunna play elementscape.
Back to top Go down
https://kushscape.board-directory.net
king kush
Owner
Owner
king kush

Some Guys Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Guys Suck   Some Guys Suck I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:13 pm

ok sounds good but anyways it was both of us who came up with the idea but ok, we probably wouldve had somthing going if you didnt delete everything? Idk what happned with somfb cause i havnt been on and i guess ill never no now? (you deleted it all). But whatever it is ill probably play runescape.
Back to top Go down
https://kushscape.board-directory.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Some Guys Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Guys Suck   Some Guys Suck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Guys Suck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kushscape :: Kushscape News-
Jump to: